CopyStorm provides a command line interface to enable CopyStorm to run under Windows Task Scheduler or CRON on Linux. Begin by creating a CopyStorm configuration file.
The following example Windows command line will run CopyStorm where:
- CopyStorm is installed in C:\CopyStorm.
- CopyStorm’s configuration file name is DemoCredentials.copyStorm.
- CopyStorm’s configuration file is located in C:\CopyStormDemo.
- The log file is redirected to a text document named C:\users\Mary\LogFile.txt.
CopyStorm.bat -run ../CopyStormDemo/DemoCredentials.copyStorm >c:/users/Mary/LogFile.txt
A similar command line for Linux or Mac will look like:
sh CopyStorm.sh -run ../CopyStormDemo/DemoCredentials.copyStorm >/home/mary/LogFile.txt
In command line mode CopyStorm returns these exit status codes:
- 0 = the run completed normally with no exceptions.
- 1 = the run completed but had one or more recoverable errors.
- 2 = the run may have completed but there are exceptions that need investigation.
- 2 = credential or license error — one of:
- Salesforce or database credentials are wrong.
- Your CopyStorm license has expired