To connect to Salesforce using the OAUTH JWT flow, CopyStorm can be configured with:
- The OAUTH Consumer Key and Certificate.
- The username and endpoint for the Salesforce instance.
JWT Authentication can be enabled in Salesforce by following this tutorial. The overall process is to:
- Create a Connected Application.
- Configure Mutual Authentication, including a Digital Signature and appropriate OAuth Scopes.
- Update the Connected Application Policies to allow appropriate users to login to Salesforce.
OAUTH logins can be enabled in CopyStorm by going to the Advanced Parameters dialog on the Main tab:
After selecting the Oauth 2.0 JWT login type, provide the credentials needed to authenticate with Salesforce: