Release Date: 04-Jun-20
This is a minor feature and bug fix release. As always, existing CopyStorm configuration files are backwards compatible.
||Patch around Summer’20 API bug which lets the field .*History.DataType bleed thru to older API versions.
Add automatic support SQL/Server Sparse columns to allow more than 1024 columns in a table.
- Replace the White and Black list editors with direct support for adding regular expressions.
- Add the username to login errors.
- Check for the existence of a schema and report if it is missing (early — before the backup starts)
- Add option to create field indexes before table population.
- Add much better help when a license file cannot be written because of file permissions.
- Change SharingRules backup to not rely totally on LastModifiedDate. Salesforce changes this date even when the rule definition has not changed.
- Reduce the overhead for creating definitions for Feed views.
- Code around a REST API feature which prevents base64 columns in the recycle bin from being read.
- Upgrade the logic which determines when to bail out because of errors to be more graceful.