How to Login to Salesforce With an Authenticator
To connect to Salesforce using a Time-Base One-Time-Pad (TOTP) Authenticator code, CopyStorm can be configured with:
- A TOTP Authenticator App Code.
- The username and password for the Salesforce instance.
Enabling TOTP Authentication in CopyStorm
TOTP authentication can be enabled in CopyStorm by selecting the “One-Time Password Authenticator” credential type:
Enabling TOTP Authentication in Salesforce
To configure a TOTP Security Key in Salesforce:
- Open the User Details page.
- Click on the link to Connect a One-Time Password Authenticator.
- Select “I Can’t Scan the QR Code”.
- Copy the Key into CopyStorm.
- Generate a Code in CopyStorm and paste it into Salesforce.
- Click on the “Connect” button in Salesforce to complete the connection.
- Save the CopyStorm Configuration File.