CopyStorm/Director is designed to simplify the managment of CopyStorm for organizations with many Salesforce instances. The simplification is gained by centralization of:
- CopyStorm job scheduling.
- CopyStorm status monitoring and reporting.
- CopyStorm log organization and archival.
For example, the following diagram illustrates a company with three Salesforce instances (Autos, Motorcycles, and Boats) with multiple CopyStorm jobs running against each instance:
- Job Scheduling is managed in a central GUI.
- A single scheduled system job, CopyStormJobRunner, manages all CopyStorm related jobs — for all Salesforce instances.
- Historical CopyStorm job status is managed in a single documented relational database of your choice.
Though CopyStorm/Director can manage CopyStorm for a single Salesforce instance, it also scales to 100s of instances.