Once the CopyStorm/Director application is installed, a number of global parameters must be initialized before the first CopyStorm job will run:
- The root directory of a preexisting CopyStorm installation.
- The root directory of a preexisting CopyStorm/Medic installation.
- A directory for storing CopyStorm configuration files accessible to the CopyStorm/Director program.
- Capstorm recommends that this directory be created OUTSIDE of a CopyStorm or CopyStorm/Medic installation.
- See this article for more information.
Enter the parameters as shown in the example below and you will be ready for the next step: Setup and Schedule Your First CopyStorm Job.