The CopyStorm/Director application comes in two flavors:
- The CopyStorm/Director Desktop
- The CopyStorm/Director Browser Application
Capstorm recommends starting with the desktop version. The web browser application can always be configured later and used concurrently with the desktop version.
- Windows: XP/Vista/7/8/Server, both 32 and 64-bit.
- Linux: Ubuntu, RHEL, Suse, Fedora, etc…
- Mac OS
- VMWare, Amazon/AWS, Microsoft Cloud, and other hosted environments.
- Java 7 or higher.
- A Java JRE is packaged with CopyStorm/Director Windows distributions.
CopyStorm/Director Browser Application
- Servlet container using Java 7 or higher.
- Capstorm develops using Tomcat7 and Jetty.
Both flavors of CopyStorm/Director require a relational database and a user with CREATE/ALTER TABLE permissions. The database can be any of the following: