- Installation Instructions
- Best Practices
- CopyStorm Directory Structure
- CopyStorm Configuration Files
- Optimizing CopyStorm Performance
- Microsoft SQL/Server Database Setup
- Oracle Database Setup
- MySQL Database Setup
- PostgreSQL Setup
- Formula Management
- Deleted Record Management
- Field History Management
- Data Retention Policy
- Customer Key File Management
- MySQL and CopyStorm Version Upgrades
- Main Tab
- Advanced Tab (v10.52.4 and earlier)
- Configuration Tab
- Snapshot Tab
- Batch File Tab
- Notifications Tab
- History Tab
- Configuration Files
- How to Override Salesforce Field Definitions
- How to Set Table Specific Processing Options
- How to Set Database Specific Initialization Options
- How to Transform Field Data During a Backup
- How to Control Field History Tracking
- How to Change License Servers
- How to Solve UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION Errors
- How to Solve OPERATION_TOO_LARGE Errors
- How Does CopyStorm Search for Configuration Files?
- How to Fix Incorrect String Value Errors for MySQL
- How to Enable Oracle’s EXTENDED Varchar2 Option
- How to Override Snowflake staging location
- Command Line
- CopyStorm Dashboard
- Other Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How Many Salesforce Instances Can a Single Computer Backup?
- How Do I Convert a BASE64 String Into Its Native Format?
- Can Multiple CopyStorm Jobs Run on the Same Database?
- Why Are CaseMilestone Fields / Salesforce Formulas Not Updating?
- Can CopyStorm Create Detailed Salesforce Backup Debug Information?
- How Does CopyStorm Provide Salesforce Backup Security?
- How to Convert UTC Timestamp to Local Time
- Where Does CopyStorm Store Passwords?
- How Do I Tunnel Into A Remote Database Using SSH?
- How Can I Create a Schema-Only Salesforce Backup?
- How Do I Validate a CopyStorm Backup?
- Problems & Solutions
- How to Fix Task, Event, and Other Table Timeouts
- How Do I Backup Massive Salesforce Attachments?
- How Do I Fix a Salesforce SOAP Entity Not Recognized Error?
- Help! CopyStorm Cannot Get a License!
- Out of Memory Java Heap Space Error
- Where Are the Foreign Key Relationships?
- How Do I Refresh Out of Sync Columns
- How to Fix ALTER COLUMN Errors
- How Do I Fix Random Oracle Login Connection Timeouts?
- How Do I Create Salesforce Table Views?
- How to Fix SQL/Server Page SIze Too Small Errors
- Help! CopyStorm Did Not Copy/Update a Record or Field
- How to Fix Index and Column Creation Timeouts
- How to Fix SQL/SQL Server the 1024 Column Limit
- How to Use the SOAP API With Attachments
- How to Login to Salesforce using SSO
- How to Fix Display Issues on Windows
- How to Fix Cannot Alter Column Used by A View Errors
- How Does CopyStorm Work
- How Does CopyStorm Work?
- How Many API Calls Does CopyStorm Use?
- How Does CopyStorm Handle Deleted Records?
- Does CopyStorm Backup Meta Data?
- Can Two CopyStorm Jobs Run on the Same Database at the Same Time?
- How to Determine Performance Bottlenecks
- How Does Capstorm License Management Work?
- How Do Salesforce Types Map to Database Column Types?
- How is DateTime Data Stored?
- Where Does CopyStorm Keep Salesforce Metadata?
- Where Does CopyStorm Keep Past Revisions of Salesforce Metadata?
- Does the CopyStorm Database Have Logging Tables?
- Can I Use Apache's log4j2?
- How to Compare Metadata From Two Backups
- SOQL’s Seven Deadly Sins
- How Do CopyStorm Views Work?
- How Does CopyStorm Base64 Chunking Work?
- How Do CopyStorm Snapshots Work
- CopyStorm Release Notes
- CopyStorm/Medic Release Notes
Release Date: 31-Mar-2023
This is a minor feature, bug fix, and Salesforce API version upgrade release. As always, existing CopyStorm/Medic configuration files are backwards compatible.
Update to the Winter ’23 Salesforce API Version
This release updates CopyStorm/Medic to use the Winter ’23 Salesforce API.
Add Support for Salesforce Email Delivery
CopyStorm/Medic can now send job notification emails directly from Salesforce, in addition to SMTP-based emails.
Refresh Columns & Refresh Formulas Performance Improvements
The Refresh Columns and Refresh Formulas tools have been updated to support parallel table processing, greatly improving performance.