The Set to Pending tool resets the Track Database back to a “Pending” state, causing CopyStorm/Restore to attempt to restore the records again. This is useful in a number of cases:
- A validation caused records to be skipped during a previous restore. The validation rule was then disabled and the records should now be restored.
- Records were previously restored but the data in the CopyStorm backup has changed. Previously restore Salesforce data should be overwritten.
- Records in Salesforce were deleted by hand and should be re-restored without losing the tracker history.
The following screenshot shows available options on the Set to Pending dialog:
There are a few decisions to make when using this dialog:
- Choose which records to reset to pending.
- Choose which record statuses can be affected.
Default parameters will change all visible skipped records to a pending state.