The Quick Start Backup page allows fast and easy configuration of best-practice Salesforce replication.
Before configuring the Quick Start Backup, please be sure to address the following prerequisites:
- Configure Salesforce Credentials in the Salesforce Credentials section.
- Configure Database Credentials in the Database Credentials section of the navigation menu
- If a database is not readily available, you may create one in the Database Management section
After clicking Save Changes, the following will be created in the CapStorm Applications:
- CopyStorm: Two CopyStorm Configuration Files will be created
- Quick Start Data
- Copies most Salesforce Standard objects, excluding certain File objects such as ContentVersion & Attachment.
- Quick Start Files and Metadata
- Copies File objects (ContentVersion, Attachment) & Salesforce Metadata
- For more information on CopyStorm Configuration Files, please refer to the linked documentation.
- CopyStorm/Director: A CopyStorm/Director Job called Best Practice Disaster Recovery. This job executes the previously mentioned configuration files on a recurring schedule.
- The rate of scheduling depends on your choice of High Frequency or Low Frequency from Step 1.
- The below image depicts the Best Practice Disaster Recovery CopyStorm/Director Job:
- By Clicking on the “Best Practice Disaster Recovery” Job Name, you’ll see the following tasks configured within the job:
For additional information on CopyStorm/Director jobs & scheduling, please refer to the linked documentation.