To install the CapStorm/Container, you will need to have a container host ready to run the container.
This installation guide provides an example installation path using the Docker Desktop application.
Note: To install the container using Docker Compose (CLI), please refer to CapStorm’s docker hub for example.
1: Launch the container
- Pull the latest image from the capstorm/capstorm docker repository.
- Configure port forwarding to enable web access. CapStorm/Container web services are hosted via Apache Tomcat, which consumes the following ports:
- Container port 8080 provides HTTP access.
- Container port 8443 provides self-signed HTTPS access.
- Start the container.
- Navigate to the container’s web URL (http://localhost:8080).
If the image has successfully launched, you will see a screen that looks like this:
Once the container is launched, log in with the following credentials:
- Username: capstorm
- Password: capstorm
To configure initial container parameters, click on the Click Here for Initial Configuration link:
After Clicking the Click Here for Initial Configuration link, you will see a screen that looks like this:
When initialization parameters have been provided, click Validate Configuration to validate the provided customer key & database connection.
3: Click Save Configuration & start using CapStorm!
After a successful save you’ll see the following dialog:
Refer to the comprehensive CapStorm/Container Reference documentation for in-depth insights into various components of the web application.